Online retail website Amazon India is hosting a promotional iPhone fest sales event from June 6 to June 12. The iPhone fest sale, as the name suggests, offers Apple iPhones at discounted prices. Across the whole portfolio of iPhones in India. The biggest discount is seen in the case of the iPhone X, Apple’s premiere iPhone, that sees a flat Rs 10,000 discount. The iPhone 8, meanwhile, gets up to Rs 8,000 discount and more in case you have a HDFC Bank debit or credit card.
iPhones usually cost a bomb to own in India and as such any sort of discount on them is a welcome relief for potential buyers. The iPhone X, that sees a massive Rs 10,000 price cut, thanks to Amazon India is without a doubt a tempting offer. So is the Rs 8,000 off on the iPhone 8 that was launched alongside the iPhone X.
The iPhone X, to refresh, is all glass and almost no bezel. It is carved out of glass and surgical-grade stainless steel. The front, in the case of the iPhone X, is clean and without any physical buttons. Although, it’s still not a one hundred per cent all-screen phone, the iPhone X. The iPhone X has a notch at the top that houses a host of camera gimmickry including sensors for biometric authentication. The iPhone X, to that effect, does not ship with a fingerprint scanner. It gets rid of Apple’s hallmark Touch ID, and replaces it with facial recognition technology called Face ID.
The iPhone X is Apple’s biggest iPhone yet. It’s a 5.8-inch phone that uses an OLED panel. It has dual rear cameras and a headlining feature called Animoji that let’s you create 3D avatars of the user.
The iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone 8 are meanwhile are almost the same as the iPhone X but they come sans any bezel-less and Face ID and Animoji tech. They are meant for people who would want a regular iPhone that does the regular iPhone stuff.
The iPhone SE, which is the smallest iPhone, in Apple’s portfolio right now, is also part of Amazon’s iPhone fest. The iPhone SE is selling for Rs 17,999 and also buyers can avail an additional Rs 1,000 off using HDFC debit or credit card.
Here’s a closer look at all the offers
- Original starting price: Rs 95,390
- Offer starting price: Rs 84,999
iPhone 8 Plus:
- Original starting price: Rs 77,560
- Offer starting price: Rs 71,999 (extra Rs 3,000 instant discount)
- Original starting price: Rs 67,940
- Offer starting price: Rs 59,999 (extra Rs 3,000 instant discount)
- Offer starting price: Rs 43,999 (extra Rs 2,000 instant discount)
iPhone 6S Plus:
- Offer starting price: Rs 37,999 (extra Rs 2,000 instant discount)
- Offer starting price: Rs 33,999 (extra Rs 1,500 instant discount)
- Offer starting price: Rs 23,999 (extra Rs 1,250 instant discount)
- Offer starting price: Rs 17,999 (extra Rs 1,000 instant discount)