After several leaks we now have the press renders of the Huawei P20, P20 Lite and P20 Pro smartphones that will be announced officially later this month, thanks to @evleaks. This also shows camera specifications of the phones and display notch for all where the earpiece, sensors and the front camera are present. The fingerprint sensor is present on the front for the P20 and the P20 Pro, but it is located on the back on the P20 Lite.
The P20 has LEICA SUMMILUX-H1:1.6/27 ASPH lens, P20 Lite has DUAL LENS 1:2.2/26 ASPH camera and the top-end Huawei P20 Pro with triple cameras comes with LEICA VARIO-SUMMILUX-H1:1.6-2.4/27-80 ASPH lens.
Huawei P20 Lite rumored specifications
- 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, Hybrid zoom, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP / 24MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.6×71.2×7.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) battery