Panasonic has launched LUMIX GH5S, its latest flagship model under LUMIX G DSLM cameras based on the Micro Four Thirds system standard. This doesn’t have 5-Axis in-body Stabilization that was present in the GH5 that was launched and also uses new 10.2-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor with Dual Native ISO Technology and Venus Engine that allows for a maximum 51200 ISO in high-sensitivity recording with minimal noise. It can record Cinema 4K (4096 x 2160 resolution) video at 30 or 60 frames per second and shoot 14-bit RAW files at up to 10 frames per second.
It can record 4:2:2 10-bit 400-Mbps All-Intra in 4K 30p/24p and 200-Mbps All-Intra in Full-HD. It also allows for 4K HDR video with Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) mode in Photo Style. It also has -5EV luminance detection performance with Low Light AF with higher sensitivity and optimized tuning of the sensor.
Highlights of Panasonic LUMIX GH5S
- 10.2MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor with multi-aspect and dual native ISO (400 & 2,500) with a range from 160 – 51,200; extendable to 80 – 204,800
- Magnesium alloy full die-cast front/rear frame and is splashproof, dustproof and freezeproof down to -10 degrees
- Unlimited in-camera recording of C4K: 60p50p 8-bit, 30p25p24p 4:2:2 10-bit, 4K: 60p50p 4:2:0 8-bit, 30p25p24p 4:2:2 10-bit. 1080p up to 240fps and C4K 60p VFR
- 4K Anamorphic professional video production interchangeable lens camera system with high performance, durability, and mobility
DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology and ultra-high-speed digital signal processing achieve fast auto focusing of approximately 0.07 sec and 12 (AFS) / 8 (AFC) fps in 12-bit RAW and 11 (AFS) / 7 (AFC) fps in 14-bit RAW high-speed burst shooting.
- TC In/Out / Synchro Terminal (via included BNC cable), 3.5mm Mic Jack with Line Input, 3.5mm headphone jack 2.5mm remote socket, HDMI Type A Socket, USB-C 3.1 Socket
- Dual SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 Compatible), V-LogL pre-installed, and 4K HDR hybrid log gamma support
- Built-in 5 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC and Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- OLED Live View Finder with 3.68m-dot resolution and 0.76x magnification for eye-level composition 3.2″ 1.62m-dot rear RGBW LCD touchscreen display with free angle, tilt and swivel design
The Panasonic LUMIX GH5s is priced at Rs. 1,84,990 for the body and will be available at all Panasonic stores.